Starting a New Company
Are you starting a new business? Contact our corporate attorneys at Vinsko & Associates P.C. for a consultation.
There are many websites you can go to in order to start a company on your own, and we know that. Those sites boast that the cost is low and the documents are prepared for you. While that may be true, those sites cannot give you the correct advice as to what entity you should use to protect your interests and meet your goals. Additionally, the corporate entity you choose will have an effect on your taxes, making it even more important to have competent legal advice.
Our lawyers and staff can assist you in creating:
- “C” Corporations
- “S” Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Limited Liability Partnerships
Here is where Vinsko & Associates P.C. can make the difference for you. Our lawyers will also prepare the following for you and your company:
- Obtaining the EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Prepare and file the PA-100
- Draft the Corporate By-Laws (Corporation) / Operating Agreement (LLC)
- Draft the partnership agreement
- Draft the initial corporate resolutions
- Issue stock certificates (Corporations) / membership certificates (LLC)
Our office has flat fee payment options for these matters available, to allow you to cost-effectively, but legally, start your company.
Call our offices today to discuss how we can assist you, or reach our attorneys through our Vinsko & Associates, P.C. Contact Page.